Mercy Killing
In Part 3 of OMAM, we learned more about the characters, Candy and Carlson. While reading I got to know the personality of Carlson a little better. In my opinion, Carlson was persuasive of mercy killing Candy's dog. In the situation I felt Candy succumbed to the killing and didn't realize that it was cruel to keep his dog alive. In my opinion, when we were first introduced to Carlson you could've described him as a jerk for putting a dog down. Carlson killed the dog for the best and put him through the least pain possible. "Carlson said "The way I'd shoot him, he wouldn't feel nothing"" (45).
What are your thoughts on the situation?😁
What are your thoughts on the situation?😁
First of all DING! Second of all I agree that at first even I thought like what kind of human being is Carlson to want to kill a d og like that. But, as I read along I started to get why he would want to kill him. THey said that it is torchuring Candy's dog for it being alive, since it is so old. This blog was wonderful and I think you caught on to the main point. Outstanding job Parker!
ReplyDelete