Curley's Wife visit (Part 4)

One thing that stood out to me in part 4 is when Curley's Wife visited the shed on the side of the barn. When Lennie and Candy were telling Crooks about the rabbits, Curley's Wife busted in looking for Curley. Strangely thought was that she said that " ' Think I don't know where they all went? Even Curley. I know where they all went. ' " (77).  It really surprised me that she would even come to Crooks room and bother Candy, Lennie, and Crooks. It seems like she wants to bother them because she doesn't like her husband, Curley. She is always lonely and looking for Curley and he is looking for her. I think that she is really annoying and just likes to cause trouble for the boys. I feel like that is going to foreshadow that something bad is going to happen to her for making trouble for them. She should just stay in her house and not bother anyone.

Comments