Part 3: Candy's Dog

In the first half of part three, I found it interesting that Candy let Carlson shoot his dog. Candy has

"Had him since he was a pup." I feel like now his dog is gone, his personality is going to change, he

won't be as nice now that his dog is gone. Even though he said he didn't care about Carlson shooting

his dog, he definitely seemed upset to me. I think he regrets his decision also because the dog could

have lived longer. I think this was a bad idea overall even though it was the best for the dog, Candy

would understand better if the dog passed away on its own. Also, Candy is going to change in a bad

way now in the story, I predict.


What do you think, will Candy change? Was the shooting a bad idea? Let me know!

Comments