Curley's wife
Topic: Meeting Curley's wife.
One thing that stood out to me in one part is Curley's wife. Curley's wife plays the main feminine role in the book. As Curley's wife was introduced I thought that she was a very flirtatious women. The first thing I noticed was how she talked. She has a "nasal, brittle quality. (31)" Another thing that stood out about Curley's wife was the way she presents herself. I feel like she is a person who likes to have attention. The way she presents herself is an example of her feminine role. Therefore I think that Curley's wife is a flirtatious women.
One thing that stood out to me in one part is Curley's wife. Curley's wife plays the main feminine role in the book. As Curley's wife was introduced I thought that she was a very flirtatious women. The first thing I noticed was how she talked. She has a "nasal, brittle quality. (31)" Another thing that stood out about Curley's wife was the way she presents herself. I feel like she is a person who likes to have attention. The way she presents herself is an example of her feminine role. Therefore I think that Curley's wife is a flirtatious women.
I agree with your idea on how Curly's wife acts, and I think your on to something with the attention part because she runs around "looking" for Curly but I think she's secretly running away from curly.
ReplyDeleteI agree with both of you. I thought that Curly's wife looks for attention, but i think she might be cheating on Curly.
ReplyDelete